Direct Market Acess
Need the ability to submit orders directly to the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) as well as overseas markets?
FinEx provides AFSL holders Direct Market Access (DMA) to these exchanges via our White-label solution providing cash integration, data feeds and more.
FinEx meets the needs of the AFSL holding by offering a range of solutions dedicated to your trading needs;
DMA Wealth Manager
Allows FinEx’s financial adviser clients to place trades directly on the ASX. With competitive brokerage fees, we provide direct market access for ASX listed instruments (except options) through our website, IRESS Trader or TradeCentre Pro.
Suitable for firms that operate as if they are a stockbroker. We offer a low-cost brokerage model with rebates on volume; flexible settlement capacity, and from 2018 will offer options in addition to other exchange-traded instruments. We deliver our DMA Broker solution through TradeCentre Adviser or NET IRESS Pro.
Designed for institutions looking to outsource their execution function. With volume-based fees, DvP settlement and DTR support, DMA Insto is a flexible, efficient solution delivered via NET IRESS Pro with the ability to support individual IRESS ID’s if required.
Benefits of FinEx DMA Solutions
- Direct access to ASX for order execution using Straight Through Processing;
- Live ASX market information including quotes, depth, orders and announcements;
- Linked cash account for seamless settlement & visible daily balances
- Support for DvP settlement to both Wrap Platforms and Margin Lending
- Access client details, holdings and contract notes with TradeCentre Wealth
- White-labelling of contract notes, applications & holding statements
- Data feeds to administration platforms
Contact us for more information about our Direct Market Access offering.